Announcements ***** Free shipping on orders over $200 U.S before taxes for Ont and Qc****
Home > Non-sports boxes > TV-OTHER > HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES(CRYPTOZOIC) BOX
HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES(CRYPTOZOIC) BOX
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
The Hobbit - Battle of the Five Armies Trading Cards from Cryptozoic Entertainment. Recreate the excitement of the battle with a new base set to collect, as well as multiple chase sets featuring Weapons, a "Cryptomium" Smaug puzzle and lenticular gallery images, as well as main-cast autograph cards in multiple designs and one-of-a-kind Fine Art Cards. Return to Middle Earth with Cryptozoic one last time!
- Base cards feature imagery from the epic fantasy adventure, one of the top grossing films of all time
- Chase sets feature Weapons, a Cryptomium puzzle of Smaug, and lenticular Gallery images
- Randomly inserted Autograph cards from most of the main cast, in multiple card designs
- Hand-drawn Fine Art Cards, each one-of-a-kind
- Advertised in Non-Sport Update Magazine
- Promotion on Social Media sites including, FB, Twitter, and sneak peeks on the Cryptozoic Blog
- Contests and/or giveaways held on social media
- Box break videos to highlight trading card sets from base cards to premium inserts
- Press release to industry media
- Email blast to Trading Card collectors
- Review copies sent to online media enthusiast outlets (hobby gaming, comic and general pop culture) for expanded consumer exposure and to generate buzz.
- Cross-promotions with Warner Brothers via giveaways, contents, and announcements on The Hobbit website, Facebook, and Twitter pages and at conventions/special events.
- 72-card Base Set - Depicting cinematic images from the film (one of the top grossing of all time)
- 1-of-1 Fine Art Cards
- Autographed Cards - Featuring cast members
- (5) Chase Sets - Character Biographies, Weapons, Smaug and more!
- Cryptomium and lenticular technology used throughout
- Marketing Support - Advertising in NSU, social media promotion and contests, email blasts, press releases