Configuration: 12 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
– 1 Autograph
– 1 Memorabilia Card
– 3 Framed Parallels
– 1 Artist Proof
– 12 Inserts
– Find the first autographed memorabilia cards of the 2018 rookie class in Diamond Kings Rookie Material Signatures!
– This year will feature more variations than ever before in sets like black-and-white, name, photo and sepia!
– Find memorabilia of the all-time greats in DK Materials, Jersey Kings, Bat Kings, Studio Portraits Materials, and Diamond Deco.
– Jersey Kings and Bat Kings return to Diamond Kings in 2018!
– We’re throwing it back with our Retro 1982 Diamond Kings Materials Signatures, which features fan-favorite players from today and yesterday!
DK MATERIALS SIGNATURES
DK Material Signatures features 2 memorabilia swatches paired with an autograph from a great mix of prospects, rookies and current stars!
Look for a mix of retired, legend and veteran players in the base set.
Autographs of retired, veteran and prospect players with 4 additional parallels #’d/99 or less.
The 300 pays homage to 10 of the greatest pitchers in baseball who achieved the career “gold standard” of 300 wins.
DK Flashbacks features 20 players with photograph from their early seasons in the majors!
1919 DIAMOND KINGS
Diamond Kings wasn’t around in 1919, but this set gives collectors a look at what this set may have looked like back in that era!
RETRO 1983 DK MATERIAL SIGNATURES
A throwback to 1983, these cards pair an autograph with two pieces of memorabilia from former stars and legends!
DIAMOND MATERIAL CUTS
Look for Hall of Famers and other legends in Diamond Material Cuts.
DK 205 SIGNATURES
Brand new this year is DK 205 Signatures, which features current and retired stars on cards based off the timeless T205 design!